1) Upload the contents of the "Upload" folder to your OpenCart store via ftp. No files should be overwritten.
2) Add Total Import PRO to your system menu.
A) Uploading the Install file
You may upload the included install.ocmod.xml file with the extension installer. The install file will be found in your Total Import PRO folder with the README.md and the upload folder.
3) In your admin, edit your usergroup to have permissions on tool/total_import if it doesn't already.
4) Increase the max_execution_time in your OpenCart installation admin/php.ini. The default setting is 30 second. This limit can be exceeded depending on the side of the feed and amount of products imported; so it is best to increase the max_execution_time before importing your feed.
5) You're finished! You can now find your module under Tools > Total Import PRO